Techniques to Effectively and Respectfully Communicate With the Latino Community
Don’t know where to start? Start with us!
Reaching & Engaging Latino/x Audiences
Data, Culture & Communications Strategies
In today’s dynamic and ever-changing global marketplace, engaging Latinos is the new strategic imperative for organizations that want to achieve and sustain growth. This workshop explores how to strengthen inclusion, build strategic partnerships, identify cultural similarities and differences, learn universal story-telling techniques and social media strategies among other important topics.
- The Latino/x landscape in your local area
- Intercultural awareness, and why is it important
- Organizational barriers
- Cultural assumptions
- Transcreations vs translations
- Cultural differences & commonalities
- Language & perception
- Universal narrative structures
- Latino PR
- Latinos and the online world
- Action steps to cultivate intercultural awareness in your organization
Who is This Workshop For?
Our workshops are designed for organizational leaders, marketing and communications professionals and board members who are ready to take it to the next level. This workshop is ideal for up to 60 participants.
Don’t Know Where to Start?
Start With Us!
Schedule a consultation with our team and start building a long-term relationship with the Latino/x community.
Linda Norquist, MBA
PRESIDENT OF 2640 MEDIA | MARKETING STRATEGIST
MULTICULTURAL PUBLIC RELATIONS STRATEGIST